Borroms' Good Eats

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Let's Eat!

Finally, my food blog is up and running! This blog will contain anything and everything related to food ... interesting foodstuffs, restaurants, kitchen gadgets, recipes and random hungry thoughts and ideas. A word of caution ... you WILL get hungry and gain 5 to 10 pounds just by reading this blog. Don't say I didn't warn you! With regard to the recipes, they are kitchen tested BUT ..... they oftentimes won't have any measurements ^_^; . Sorry! I don't really measure my ingredients so some recipes will just list the ingredients and procedure and nothing more. If I do give measurements, they are a only a rough guide which might need subsequent tweaking. This doesn't apply to baking recipes because, well ... that would just be pushing it. Note that I am not a professional chef, but I can confidently say that I can whoop ass in a culinary battle because I watch Iron Chef and cuz Kaga is my hero. So sit back, relax and hear your tummy grumble. Time for some culinary blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home